Re: [Texmacs-dev] Compiling SVN on Linux

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Compiling SVN on Linux
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 21:58:24 +0100

Hi all, thanks for the info. I'll give it a try in a few days when I have time again.

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 09:54, Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden> wrote:
PLEASE-PLEASE-PLEASE: for the moment refrain from pushing directly from git to svn (it is possible) but since it is not necessary let's do not experiment with bugs in git-svn....

XDDDD... Ok, but.. shouldn't git svn be quite stable by now? And having to prepare patches, sync two copies of the repositories... seems error prone and boring... C'mon, add some risk to your life!

Just kidding, don't sweat it!
Miguel de  Benito.