Re: [Texmacs-dev] Kerning Bug

From: Gubinelli Massimiliano
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Kerning Bug
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 12:26:37 +0100

Hi Aleksander,
 this is an interesting issue. From my point of view if this affects the
display negatively we should  try to take kerning into account also for
punctuation (for example for commas after words). But i'm not in position to
tell you if any modification would affect some other parsing the TeXmacs is
doing. Could you describe more your understanding of the relevat code (or
simply give me pointers to the relevant functions) so that I can dig a bit on
the problem.

best
max