Re: [Texmacs-dev] How to create a convertor like texmacs->verbatim

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] How to create a convertor like texmacs->verbatim
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 00:55:39 +0200

If you need to pipe data between your program and texmacs, then the best way is a plugin. Search the documentation for "plugin" and read for instance "Background evaluations" and "Mathematical and customized input". That ought to be just what you need.

Of course, you could also keep banging your head against the painful Scheme wall (I know it hurts). Then I must point out that the reason why you are not getting all of the lines in the selection might be that only the active prompt is of <input> type. In a scheme session I have right here open by my side, every line above the prompt (i.e. those commands I already evaluated) are <unfolded-io> tags. Although probably you already realized this...

Best,
Miguel de  Benito.