Re: [Texmacs-dev] Why PDF hyperlinks don't work?

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Why PDF hyperlinks don't work?
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 23:09:51 +0200

Hi Victor,

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 16:48, Victor Porton <address@hidden> wrote:
I updated my copy of TeXmacs from https://gitorious.org/texmacs/texmacs but after exporting a PDF file I see no hyperlinks in it.

I was talking about the Subversion repository in savannah. The git repository is (as far as I know) just a mirror which Massimiliano updates from time to time. But... hmmm...from the logs at gitorious it seems like he updates quite regularly, and the patch you need should be there since the 18th of July, so I don't understand why you don't see your links.

Have you tried "Tools->Update->Styles?" (thanks Sam ;-)
Miguel de  Benito.