[Texmacs-dev] Updated repo and programming bookmarks

From: Victor Porton
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Updated repo and programming bookmarks
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 18:46:54 +0400

I just updated my fork of TeXmacs (containing export option groups in sone
export preferences).

https://gitorious.org/~porton/texmacs/texmacs-porton

Now I want to add bookmarks to TeXmacs.

I am going to define <bookmark> tag as macro calling <label>.

I want to add a menu which will list all bookmarks in a document, with options
to move (to the current cursor position) or to remove a bookmark.

Could you advise me how to make a menu based on the list of all <bookmark> tags
in a document? I suspect it is like the menu of all sections in the toolbar,
but I've not yet looked how it is implemented.

--
Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org