[Texmacs-dev] Paint problem

From: Sam Liddicott
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Paint problem
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 09:44:51 -0000

I also report that if an edit (like character or line insert) takes a long time to re-calculate (maybe a second) then the re-paint is corrupt - part of the document many pages down is painted on top of the current page.

This mis-paint offset is consistent and further long-delay edits will have exactly the same wrong-overlay.

I don't know of any key-stroke to re-paint the current screen so I have to use the mousewheel to scroll-off and scroll-back again to get something usable.

Sam