[Texmacs-dev] problem with $ inside interface, and pasting

From: Michael Lachmann
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] problem with $ inside interface, and pasting
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 18:36:27 +0100

Hi,

I just noticed that in my Qt version of texmacs (maybe 1.0.7.10), the $ key inside a session switches to math mode, instead of just giving a $.

A second question is this:
In OSX, when I paste text into TeXmacs, whether verbatim or not, separate lines get concatenated into one line. To paste a new line, I need to have an empty line in between. Same happens the other way - pasting from TeXmacs gives an additional empty line between every two lines.

Is there a way to change this behaviour?
(Oh, I just noticed - it is Edit->Preferences->Convertors->"Verbatim- >TeXmacs"->Wrap Lines.)

I'd also vote for the Tools->Selection menu to move to preferences.... I think there's a talk of a big menu rearrangement.

thanks,
Michael