[Texmacs-dev] copy to latex freezes texmacs

From: Philippe Joyez
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] copy to latex freezes texmacs
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 13:07:15 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

On my system, (ubuntu 10.4) at some point between rev. 4122 and present
(4169), the "copy to latex" command got broken: Texmacs now freezes with
high cpu load when attempting this. Also mathematica sessions now have
problems with some characters that seem to be badly encoded (mathematica
complains about weird codes in input strings containing for instance the
character "`"; it was working in 4122). Could both problems be related?

Besides those problems, let me akcnowledge the steady progress that has been
made recently. Great job!

best,
Philippe