Re: [Texmacs-dev] My patch - option groups

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] My patch - option groups
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 16:19:22 +0100

On Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 05:37:02PM +0300, Victor Porton wrote:
> Then I suggest an alternative:
>
> Add choosing of several sub-formats in "Export as LaTeX" dialog.

Yes, that would be more in the spirit of the upcoming changes.
Unfortunately, we discovered that the file chooser dialogues are
not very customizable. I actually would have liked to remove
the export and import menus alltogether and add a "format" field
to the open/save dialogue. So I am not sure what we will be able to do.

Best, --Joris