Re:Re: [Texmacs-dev] bug with file names with CJK characters

From: Zou Hu
Subject: Re:Re: [Texmacs-dev] bug with file names with CJK characters
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 09:20:35 +0800 (CST)

I'm sorry, but you have commited the wrong filename.patch, therefore you need to furthermore change line 340 in qt_chooser_widget.cpp to
       file = from_qstring (fileNames[0]);
Best.

At 2010-12-21,"Miguel de Benito Delgado" <address@hidden> wrote:
I'd gladly commit both fixes, but since one is using some qt code to convert the url into a QString then to a texmacs string, inside tm_data_rep::new_menu_name() I don't know if Joris would prefer another approach, in order to have it available for the X11 platform as well. The rest of the patch (for qt_chooser_widget.cpp) I can apply, though.

Again, thanks.

PS: I understand you have (define (experimental-qt-gui?) #t)? Please keep in mind that the new printer dialog there is still under development and in a pre-pre-alpha stage.

Regards,
Miguel de  Benito.