Re: [Texmacs-dev] Re: Possible temporary solution to the repaint bug.

From: Gubinelli Massimiliano
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Re: Possible temporary solution to the repaint bug.
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 11:05:11 +0100

Hi Alvaro,

On 1 déc. 10, at 22:49, Alvaro Tejero Cantero wrote:

Dear Max,

the problem is gone and one can work very well, although TeXmacs still
produces some spurious refreshes that were also present before.  But
that is fine-tuning.

Could you describe better what you mean by "spurious refreshes". I would like to have this settled once and for all.

best
max

Thanks,

-á.

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 16:39, Gubinelli Massimiliano