Re: [TeXmacs] Fwd: [Texmacs-dev] Re: savannah downtime

From: Sam Liddicott
Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Fwd: [Texmacs-dev] Re: savannah downtime
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 17:25:20 -0000

On 30/11/10 17:14, Gubinelli Massimiliano wrote:
Earlier today I've posted this on the texmacs-dev list.

I never saw that, sorry; I'll just created an account on gitorious and my tree is pushing now.

http://gitorious.org/texmacs-svn/texmacs-svn

Sam

best
max

Begin forwarded message:

From: Gubinelli Massimiliano <address@hidden>
Date: 30 novembre 2010 15:37:30 HNEC
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Re: savannah downtime

Hi Sam,
 I'm experimenting with git. I cannot tell you if we are going to use it but in the meanwhile I have a public repository for texmacs in gitorious. I'm fairly new to git: is there a way to pull from your repository? Or could you send me patches to the last revisions you have?

Here the URL for my repo:

best
max