Re: [Texmacs-dev] SVN head on UNR 10.04 gives infinite paint loop

From: Sam Liddicott
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] SVN head on UNR 10.04 gives infinite paint loop
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 12:50:52 -0000

On 12/11/10 12:47, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:
On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 12:41:43PM -0000, Sam Liddicott wrote:
The problem does not occur if I run the same build on a remote display,
only if I run it on a local display.
Please tell us whether you are considering the X or the Qt version... --Joris

I did tell you; "from SVN, with qt"

It's qt, definitely :-)

Sam

On 12/11/10 12:21, Sam Liddicott wrote:
I'm using Ubuntu Netbook Remix 10.04 with it's special full-screen
window manager, and pretty-much-HEAD from SVN, with qt.

When I launch texmacs and it shows the default about texmacs document,
it never finishes painting, but gets in some kind of loop where it
keeps repainting a couple of lines 2/3 way down the screen.

The amount of text re-drawn seems to grow, and doesn't change if I
un-maximize the window.

If I shrink the window vertically, it is less likely to happen. It is
as if the screen has to start again if it doesn't finish painting
quickly enough

--
[FSF Associate Member #2325]
<http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=2325>