Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacsQT minibuffer prompt implemented in the status

From: Gubinelli Massimiliano
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacsQT minibuffer prompt implemented in the status bar
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 23:08:27 +0100

Hi Miguel,

I've commited your code to svn (both the drag&drop support and the input
prompt). Thanks for the contribution.

For the moment the input prompt is ifdeffed out because it is not quite
ready.Hovewer being on svn we can work on the same basis. Please give a look at
my attemps to have a "almost modal" widget. They are not quite right. Maybe you
can find a better solution.

On 5 nov. 2010, at 23:03, Miguel de Benito Delgado wrote:

> Besides, what do you think of the problem with the resizing of the canvas?
> Someone isn't getting the relevant "grow this region" messages, right? I
> should have spent some time with that, but instead I focused on digging out a
> bug of which I'll post a separate report in a few minutes.

For me the canvas seems to resize fine when the input prompt is displayed. What
are exaclty the problems you experience?

best
massimiliano