Re: [Texmacs-dev] texmacs icon: web page

From: Alvaro Tejero Cantero
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] texmacs icon: web page
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 09:16:38 +0200

I think all of the 3d stuff is going in the wrong direction: too
complicated / too many lines, colors, planes.

Would rather work on the ' icon ' as a logo. The icon is simple. At
most the trebuchet tm theme, incarnation 1.

Name: I suggested tamiz. I still think the QT version is the time to
get out a new name.

-á.