Re: [Texmacs-dev] texmacs icon, take two.

From: Gubinelli Massimiliano
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] texmacs icon, take two.
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 15:22:51 +0200

Dear Joris,
 even for the main icon is not simple to get a nice effect. I imagine that for
smaller icons is even more difficult. There are "professional" designers that
could take care of this? Can we spend some money on icon design?
Do you still have contacts with the guy how designed the TeXmacs icon? (which
is very well done even if I do not like it very much).

best
max