[Texmacs-dev] tabs, closer closer

From: Sam Liddicott
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] tabs, closer closer
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 11:32:09 +0100

I've got 3 potential tabbing strategies, all of which belong in ./src/Typeset/Line/lazy_paragraph.cpp

Basic:
lazy_paragraph_rep::line_print
Works only for left-aligned pars, I can calculate what to round the htab (new kind of htab) or hspace up to based on cur_w->def

Better:
New kind of tab, split the line at the new tabs in lazy_paragraph_rep::make_unit and set each length separately.

Best:
Add right,left,centre,decimal tabs to Better.

I think I'll do Basic as it is all I need for literate programming.

I hope to have a patch this week sometime.

Sam
--
[FSF
          Associate Member #2325]