Re: [Texmacs-dev] It takes too many time to rebuild texmacs

From: Gubinelli Massimiliano
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] It takes too many time to rebuild texmacs
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 21:28:05 +0200

The standard Makefile do not enforce dependency analysis so changes to
configuration header files are not propagated by make. If you want to force
complete dependency analysis between files you should do

make DEPS

which however is WAY slower. I never use it and prefer the faster

make distclean
configure
make

incantation.