Re: [Texmacs-dev] make texmacs more user-friendly

From: Sam Liddicott
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] make texmacs more user-friendly
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 08:21:25 +0100

That's a big list! When I did my first computer course, "user friendly" meant asking "are you sure?" when the user tried to quit.

However, you are right, and I think all these things are planned.

Most recent changes seem to relate to removing the final dependencies on tex for things like bibliography management.

Sam