Re: [Texmacs-dev] Problem with forward references

From: raph_cambridge
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Problem with forward references
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 03:05:14 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I had already tried that, and I tried again this morning but it still
doesn't work...
The output on the command shell seems however to be good:

TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined chapter1 as ?
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined originalprob as ?
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined auxilliary as ?
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined loccyl as ?
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined chapter2 as ?
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined chapter3 as ?
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined section7 as ?
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined section8 as ?
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined diffract as ?
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined chapter4 as ?
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined prandtglauert as ?
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined similarob as ?
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined chapter5 as ?
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined geomtriangle as ?
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined geomoperatorT as ?
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined geom8form as ?
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined infinitewedge as ?
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined appfredholm as ?
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined chapter1 as 1
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined originalprob as 1.2
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined auxilliary as 1.2.3
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined loccyl as 1.3.1.3
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined chapter2 as 2
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined p as 2.15
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined weak as 2.29
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined weak as 2.35
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined chapter3 as 3
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined section7 as 3.1
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined section8 as 3.2
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined diffract as 3.3
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined chapter4 as 4
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined prandtglauert as 4.1.1.2
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined similarob as 4.1.2
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined chapter5 as 5
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined geomtriangle as A.1
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined geomoperatorT as A.2
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined geom8form as A.3
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined infinitewedge as B.1
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined p as B.1
TeXmacs] Warning: Redefined appfredholm as B.2

since it seems to redefine the question marks into numbers, but there is
still the same problem. If for example I click on the reference, then the
question mark is changed into the good number, but when I try to export or
to print, the question mark remains...

Any idea of what I'm doing wrong?
Thank you very much
Raphael