[Texmacs-dev] Problem in extracting popup menu from the QAction

From: siva prasad
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Problem in extracting popup menu from the QAction
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 11:08:18 +0530

Hi all,
In TeXmacs, There are some actions which have popup menu. I want the menu associated with that action. I want to have the list of actions in that menu.
I did like this :

Let "action" has some popup menu asociated.

QMenu *menu = action -> menu();
QList<QAction *> list = menu -> actions();

But  " list.count() "  is always returning ZERO ( 0 )  for all actions (those have popup menu also).
I want list of actions present in that popup menu.
How can I do ?
please help me if you know . . .  .

thank you in advance,

siva.