Re: [Texmacs-dev] a first attempt at implementing C-h a

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] a first attempt at implementing C-h a
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 15:45:53 +0200

Hi Edward,

I just tried your plug-in. Seems very promising!
I will let you hack a bit more and send a list of detailed comments
when you will have a beta-version that you want me/us to check.

If you create an account on Savannah and give me your ID,
then I will add you to the project. As long as things are alpha/beta,
you may commit things in the outermost 'plugins' directory
(with some old/obsolete plug-ins 'backtrace', 'buffer-replace', etc.).
We can merge with the main code when you feel ready.

Notice that I am developing similar documentation routines
for the Mathemagix system (see http://www.mathemagix.org).
During the upcoming three years, this will be the main software system
on which I will be working (TeXmacs being used as the interface).
At a certain point, we may want to join our ideas.
The current Mathemagix help generation code is in mmxlight/mmx/help.mmx.

Best wishes, Joris