Re: [Texmacs-dev] Re: [TeXmacs] files used in a talk about texmacs in sp

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Re: [TeXmacs] files used in a talk about texmacs in spanish
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 05:29:44 +0200

Hi,

Sorry for replying so lately.

In fact, this would be a typical case where a TeXmacs wiki could again be
useful.
It is a bit complicated for me to suitably maintain external documents on our
website.
We should therefore set up a Wiki for users who want to make tutorials or
videos for learning TeXmacs publicly available without necessarily becoming
a TeXmacs developer.

Actually, we are planning to engage a software engineer next year,
who might take care of this.

Best wishes, Joris