[Texmacs-dev] Savannah news

From: Gubinelli Massimiliano
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Savannah news
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 10:37:07 +0200

Hi all,
I've checked again at Savannah and they already restored the May 27 backup which looks fine (last revision 2711). So I think that now everything is OK. Please check it using the standard svn access to the texmacs repo at savannah. We should think about making local copies of the repo to avoid this kind of problems. A regular Rsync with the repo should be fine. Somebody has an available machine for that?

Happy hacking.

I will start to commit my last changes when I will have confirmation from Joris that everything is fine for him.

best
Massimiliano