Re: [Texmacs-dev] savannah outgage

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] savannah outgage
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 03:21:14 +0200

On Mon, Jun 01, 2009 at 01:24:37AM +0200, Gubinelli Massimiliano wrote:
> Hi all,
>  savannah experienced some problems all the weekend. According  to
>
> http://www.nabble.com/Savannah-outage-td23775701.html
>
> they have problems to recover the SVN data. Last available backup is
> April so maybe May has been lost.
>
> Joris how do you see the situation?

I guess that they have backed up the latest SVN version, but I am not sure.
Let's wait and see what happens. Please keep your last versions safe somewhere,
and maybe duplicate them. If necessary, I will restore from my latest version.
If my laptop breaks, we'll restore from your latest version.

Best wishes, Joris