[Texmacs-dev] Plugin TeXgraph.

From: Corcelle
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Plugin TeXgraph.
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 11:34:29 +0100

Bonsoir,
TeXgraphs seems to be confused if I install in $HOME/local;
I can run the program, but get several error messages.
The TeXmacs interface does not work for the moment,
but since we are currently making some changes in TeXmacs itself,
this could be our fault. Anyway, I will not have much time to
try again for a while. I fixed the init-texgraph.scm file
by requiring TeXgraphCmd in the path.
TeXgraphCmd isn't know by the system but only by latex (using
texgraph.sty which is pasted in the TeX directory during the
installation of TeXgraph). So, in the 1.0.7.1 version the plugin isn't
recognized.
The solution is to require startTeXgraph instead of TeXgraphCmd.
In the init-texgraph.scm, the line :
        (url-exists-in-path? "TeXgraphCmd")
should be replaced by :
        (url-exists-in-path? "startTeXgraph")

I can do that in addition to a few corrections I made and post the result.
If someone else
on the mailing list wants to try, then please do so.

Best wishes, Joris
Happy new year.

Emmanuël