[Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs as a part of a web publishing workflow in Rice's C

From: Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs as a part of a web publishing workflow in Rice's Connexions
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 08:34:45 -0500

Hi all,

Me and my studenst are thinking in use TeXmacs as a tool for the creation of content that will be uploaded later on the Connexions project of the Rice University ( www.cnx.org ). I have made some preliminary test on:

http://cnx.org/content/m17522/latest/

The problem is that the Tralics software wich mades the translation from LaTeX to cnxml (Connexions Markup Language) doesn't have the support for the Color package of LaTeX, so the computer algebra sessions on the Web document get markup like red sage blue Input. The quick solution is to say TeXmacs that all CAS sessions are in black also. There is any way to make this? There is any way to make this on the exported LaTeX doc only?

Also I would like to know if there is any way to say TeXmacs that uses the Windows Look and Feel from the first time without going to the manual configuration.

Cheers,

Offray

Pdt: Sorry about crossposting but the last time I check my mail didn't arrive to users and is working fine on dev.