Re: [Texmacs-dev] Edit source tree keyboard shortcut in WinTeXmacs?

From: Henri Lesourd
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Edit source tree keyboard shortcut in WinTeXmacs?
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 08:43:43 +0100

bobby digital wrote:

Shift-Tab is specific to the configuration for which I wrote
the tutorial. But if you add :
[[
(kbd-map
("S-tab" (toggle-preamble)))
]]
this keyboard shortcut should become available, although its not
mandatory to have this for the purpose of the tutorial itself.

I tried adding this to kbd-windows.scm, but it doesn't work..

You should add this in generic-kbd.scm, rather.

I tried even adding a button on the toolbar, which would call
toggle-preamble, like adding (in menu-main.scm):
[[
(=> (balloon (icon "tm_open.xpm") "Try toggle") (link toggle-preamble))
]]

but as soon as I click it, winTeXmacs crashes immediately, without any
error or warning messages..
Of course, because (link ...) is for pointing to a
menu object, not for calling an action. The following:
[[
((balloon (icon "tm_open.xpm") "Try toggle") (toggle-preamble))
]]

should work.