Re: [Texmacs-dev] Widgets background colour

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Widgets background colour
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 15:35:57 +0200

On Mon, Sep 10, 2007 at 03:25:54PM +0200, Michael Klein wrote:
> where can I specify which style sheet should be used for the widget? Or do I
> have to change the global style sheet?

Yes, for the moment, I fear that you will have to modify
the global style sheet. I recall that the widget code is
still experimental and has not yet been made official ;^)

We are also considering to write an API for including
widgets using a more native look and feel. Nevertheless,
I intend to keep the scheme code close to the way things
work now.

Best wishes, Joris