Re: [Texmacs-dev] Popup Message

From: Michael Klein
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Popup Message
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 10:36:08 +0200

Hello Joris,

yes, this was the problem. Thank you very much.

Best regards
Michael

2007/7/19, Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden >:
On Tue, Jul 17, 2007 at 03:22:23PM +0200, Michael Klein wrote:
> Hello Joris,
> when I use gui-test from a Scheme session and do repeated calls with
> widget-popup on different widgets it seems that the first widget is
> displayed again. Is this behavior desired?

I currently cannot check (at a conference), but you probably use
the same buffer name (the first parameter of widget-popup) for
your repeated calls. You probably get the desired behaviour by attaching
your widgets to different buffers.

Best wishes, Joris