[Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs in major Linux distros

From: Andrey G. Grozin
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs in major Linux distros
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 23:17:37 +0600 (NOVT)

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:
do you volunteer for maintaining the web-pages with
links to all major distributions (with version/status/maintainer info) ;^?
Yes, why not?
OK, cool; I think that you already do have write access to the CVS?
I had, but I don't remember how it worked and what was my password :-(

In a few days, I'll prepare a page with links to most up-to-date TeXmacs packages in several major Linux distros, and put it to our web server. You can simply link to it.

By the way, something strange is happening with TeXmacs-1.0.6.8-src.tar.gz on ftp.texmacs.org. I downloaded it some time ago, and uploaded a Gentoo ebuild to gentooscience.org. Today 2 users say that they cannot install it, because the size of the file TeXmacs-1.0.6.8-src.tar.gz differs from the size recorded in my ebuild. Has the file changed without changing its version number?

Best wishes,
Andrey