Re: [Texmacs-dev] Patch: Guile-1.8.1 problem solved!

From: Henri Lesourd
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Patch: Guile-1.8.1 problem solved!
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 11:14:31 +0100

Norbert Nemec wrote:

Nice that I could help. Took me several hours... :-)

Congratulations !

Considering the number of incompatibilities between 1.6.7 and

1.8, I fear that keeping compatibility with both versions will be an
very tricky task. I don't know whether it is worth it or whether 1.8
should simply be required for future versions of TeXmacs.
This is a secondary problem. It is rather likely that at some point
in the future, we require a guile version above 1.8, although considering
what you say, doing that right now seems probably a little bit too early.

Best, Henri