Re: [Texmacs-dev] New special env variable: path to self

From: Lionel Elie Mamane
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] New special env variable: path to self
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 19:18:42 +0200

On Thu, Oct 26, 2006 at 05:40:28PM +0200, Henri Lesourd wrote:
> Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:

>> The problem is that as far as I can determine, there is no way for
>> that scheme procedure to know the position in the document of the
>> node being typeset.

> It seems to me that there is a very easy way to determine the path of
> a parameter of a Scheme macro,

Yeah, I had at first not realised that the macro gets the argument in
form of a _tree_ (I had expected a string or so), and once I was on my
self-path idea, I was so bent on it that I didn't put two and two
together and think again when I saw the scheme function was getting a
tree. Sorry for your time, thanks for the explanation.

> Note 2 : Don't forget that if your macros use Scheme,
>  you must use a <use-module|...> (if I correctly remember...)
>  in your stylesheet to force the loading of the corresponding
>  Scheme files **before** the opening of the document which
>  use the tags that use the Scheme code to display themselves ;

That was my next question :) Thanks.

--
Lionel