[Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs wiki questions

From: Felix Breuer
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs wiki questions
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 00:44:15 +0200

Hello Joris, hello everyone,

I have just had a look at the new wiki and texmacs file system and I
have all kinds of questions:

1) How can I browse other people's "public" pages? I tried clicking on
(any) in my home directory page, but I get "file not found". Am I doing
the right thing?

2) Is there some way (planned) to browse the live wiki from a web
browser? Or is the idea to generate static HTML pages from tm documents
stored on the server?

3) How can I run a texmacs server on my own system?

Thanks,
Felix