Re: [Texmacs-dev] Help for anwering questions

From: Henri Lesourd
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Help for anwering questions
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 12:42:45 +0100

Joris van der Hoeven wrote:

Hi *,

Would there be any volunteers for helping me to answer questions
at the address@hidden and address@hidden mailing aliases?
Beware that you will receive a lot of spam if we add you to these
aliases.

I just thought : there always is this (small, but annoying, all
the more it is reccurrent) problem of separately answering for
these two addresses. Thus for example, I never know if I should
also cc an answer to texmacs-dev / texmacs-users. There is also
this neverending spam problem.

So wouldn't it be a good idea to turn address@hidden as an
alias for address@hidden, and address@hidden as an
alias for address@hidden ?

This way, we would solve the two problems together, including
the spam problem, given that as far as I can see, in the case
of texmacs-dev & texmacs-users, the spam is filtered before
reaching the user's mailboxes, directly by the server.