[Texmacs-dev] Re: [TeXmacs] Better system for donations

From: Richardetdave
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Re: [TeXmacs] Better system for donations
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 07:49:16 EST

Slow down !

The problem with this theme is that everyone makes a copy of the status of another association, and the result is that all the associations have the same structure ! You may need particular status for your activities, and if you just make a copy, you may have some problems to run your association...

Actually, the french law is very open, and you can make a very personal structure for your association. The best thing is to think about it and to find the more apropriate status for your association.

For instance, you don't need to have 1 President + 1 Secretary + 1 Treasure + etc...
The law says that you can do it with only 2 persons. (at least 2)

Another idea : when i made my first association, i made a very opened (in french, i mean "souple") status : and every detail was ruled by the "règlement interne" (a set of rules). In these status one article says that the administrators can change the "règlement" whenever they want, but following a modus operandi fixed by some articles of the status.

In this way the changes are easier and faster. You have to know that to change the status is more complicated than to change the "règlement"... and it coasts money, 'cause you have to declare every change to the "Prefecture". This is not the case with the "Règlement intérieur". You see what i mean ?

See for instance the website of my first association (it's about DVDs, movies...)
http://SaintHilaireWeb.free.fr/ds
(clic on "statuts" or clic on "règlement" to compare...)

Best regard,
Richard

<<
Well, I can do that. But, we need, at least, a President, a Secretary, a Treasurer, status, registered office and  37,54€  to be declared (I think, it is necessary to receive money).
Some links
loi de 1905 :
http://www.cyberjeune.org/ficheprat/ficheprat/fiche.php3?Id=52
http://www.prefecture-police-paris.interieur.gouv.fr/demarches/associations/associations_constitution.htm
examples of status ((in french !)
http://
fubicy.org/droit/associations/statuts/statuts_modele.pdf
 http://indepnet.net/article.php3?id_article=36
Loic