[Texmacs-dev] Bugs I would like to fix.

From: roconnor
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Bugs I would like to fix.
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 15:03:43 -0500 (EST)

There are a few bugs and features that I would like to fix in TeXmacs to
get things working for me.  I thought I would start easy and fix bug
#15130, upl does not export to HTML.  But for the life of me I can't see
how to get this to work.  I tried adding

("<upl>"        "#2B")

to TeXmacs/langs/encoding/symbol-unicode-oneway.scm but it had no effect.
Anyone have a little advice?

The other two problems I am itching to fix is firstly adding support for
the unicode character equal by definition (U+225D).  Perhaps someone can
give me an outline of what is required to add a new character.

Finally I am also interested in fixing bug #15109, adding hyperlinks to
the PDF output.  Any tips on where to start looking for that one?

Thanks for your help.