[Texmacs-dev] Win98 Fix

From: Dan Martens
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Win98 Fix
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 11:25:55 -0400

Hello all,

For those that were having rebooting issues with wintexmacs under win98, please download the latest version. This fix has not been tested (my win98 box is in pieces), but the problem was discovered (thanks to David Nordquest) and the fix was simple enough that I am confident to release this version without testing. Please post your results (good or bad) to the dev or users list. If the fix does not work, I apologize in advance :)

Thanks,

--
Dan Martens