[Texmacs-dev] Re: [TeXmacs] Towards next stable version

From: Luca
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Re: [TeXmacs] Towards next stable version
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 17:08:26 +0200

Joris van der Hoeven wrote:

Hi all,

I just released version 1.0.4.7. Please let me know if it contains
some major bugs with respect to previous versions. If not, then this
will become the next stable release at the beginning of next week.

Best wishes, Joris

------------
P.S: there have not been many changes since the last stable version,
since I have not been working much on TeXmacs lately. This should change
during the next months, so version 1.0.5 should be the last stable version
of TeXmacs before many changes and before the next major release 1.1.

The debian package is still not avialable even in the experimental tree
after typing
apt-get install texmacs -t experimental I obtained:
Preparing to replace texmacs-common 1:1.0.4-R3-5 (using .../texmacs-common_1%3a1.0.4.6-1_all.deb) ...
Unpacking replacement texmacs-common ...
Setting up texmacs (1.0.4.6-1) ...
Setting up texmacs-common (1.0.4.6-1) ...

This is not the verison you announced.... I will test it as soon as it is available from the repository.
Luca