[Texmacs-dev] May this be a workaround for landscape<->seascape problem?

From: Norbert Nemec
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] May this be a workaround for landscape<->seascape problem?
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:36:43 +0100

Hi there,

some while ago, I complained already about the problem, that .ps files
produced from texmacs in landscape mode are displayed upside down when viewed
in gv&Co.

Now, after some digging through the code, I found that it would probably be
the simplest solution to enable the /landscape90 option in tex.pro

I don't know whether this is a workaround or a solution. In postscript, this
is always a bit difficult to tell. Maybe someone else is more of an expert
than I am?

Anyway: to enable the aforementioned option, either
* edit TeXmacs/misc/convert/tex.pro directly, replacing
 "/landplus90{false}def"
by
 "/landplus90{true}def"

or hack the code producing the postscript file to insert a line
 /landplus90 true def
right after the
 @landscape
in the setup part of the file.

If nobody brings any cleaner solution, one of these two possibilities should
probably be integrated into the upstream sources.

Greetings,
Norbert

--
         Bernhardstr. 2 ... D-93053 Regensburg