[Texmacs-dev] Alternative maple interface

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Alternative maple interface
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 12:51:15 +0100 (CET)

Hi *,

Christian Even has written a second maple interface for his personal use.
It has been attached to this message for people who want to try it.
In order to use it, you have to replace the usual plugins/maple
directory by the unpacked tarball.

Christian will not have time do any maintaintance whatsoever.
If someone finds the new interface more useful than the old one,
then please let me know and we may consider making it the default one.
Of course, any contributions to improve and maintain the interface
with Maple are welcome.

Best wishes, Joris