[Texmacs-dev] presentations

From: Corey Sweeney
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] presentations
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 14:09:55 -0500

I'm giving a presentation on texmacs in 4 days, and was hoping to do
it in texmacs "presentation mode".  So i'm trying to figure out the
presentation mode.  Whem i'm in it, and using the presentional example
Sophia.tm, or even just in <switch|hello|there>, nothing happens.  I
tried M-A-right arrow, which works in just fine on those files in
"non-presentation mode",  but not in presentation mode.  I tried F9,
F10, F11, and F12, but they just brought up gnome menus, so i tried it
without gnome loaded, and just with twm and got the same thing. even
doing it through the "right click menu"  "Insert->Switch->switch to
next"  does nothing in presentation mode.

Is there anything I can do about this before tuesday? heh

Worst case i'll just expand the window real big, and leve the window border

Corey