[Texmacs-dev] Re: WinTexmacs

From: Dan Martens
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Re: WinTexmacs
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 22:21:33 -0400

Hi Leno,

I have attached my own pluginpaths.txt for PARI.  This file is normally created by the program upon first execution and must reside in the .TeXmacs\plugins directory (will either be in your home directory or the program files/texmacs directory if under win9x).  If PARI is found, it will show up under your sessions menu.  Please let me know if you have success using other packages.  Technically, anything should work as long as it can be executed from the command line.  The pluginpaths.txt file is just used to add directory paths to the PATH variable.  The syntax of this file is very simple.  Just put one path per line to be added to the PATH variable.  It also ignores lines starting with "#".

Sorry if I was so vague before :)

Dan