[Texmacs-dev] Font type problem in pdf generation

From: Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Font type problem in pdf generation
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 16:23:21 +0000

Hi all,

I know that this is a known bug and the information was reported from time to time in the list, but the things is that I have previosly generated nice-looking pdf files from TeXmacs for viewing in Acrobat Reader. I have choosen the CM Font in Printing Options and then exported as pdf and Voilá (at least, thats the procedure I remember). Now making the same thing I cant get a nice-loking document for acrobat. What am I missing?

This is the output from "texmacs --version":

TeXmacs version 1.0.4.2
(c) 1999-2003 by Joris van der Hoeven

I would really apreciate your fast answer. I'm making a important document trying to show the advantages of TeXmacs but the pdf output is not helping this regard at this moment. Thanks a lot,

Offray