[Texmacs-dev] Windows Release 0.9

From: Dan Martens
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Windows Release 0.9
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 17:41:47 -0400

Now available at ftp://ftp.texmacs.org/pub/TeXmacs/windows/unstable/

Updates include:

1) Now runs on Win98.  It may run on Win95, but I am not supporting that that version of windows.  If you have problems on Win95, do not post them to Savannah or to any mailing list as I will not answer.
2) Ispell has been replaced by aspell.  Ispell was a little too old to work correctly so I opted for it's newer cousin.  It seems to work rather well.
3) Support for piping to 16bit applications has been removed because of too many complications and headaches.  Pipes only work correctly with 32bit applications now.
4) Other smaller bug fixes.

Dan Martens
Western I.T. Group Inc.
Voice 519-936-8985