Re: [Texmacs-dev] Global format in LaTeX export?!?!

From: Nix N. Nix
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Global format in LaTeX export?!?!
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 13:43:35 -0600

On Wed, 2004-09-29 at 05:10, Norbert Nemec wrote:
> TeXmacs|1.0.4.2>

> <\body>
>   asdf
>
>   \;
>
> <\initial>
>   <\collection>
>     <associate|font|concrete>
>     <associate|font-base-size|8>
>     <associate|page-orientation|landscape>
>   </collection>
> </initial>
>
> gives this latex-export:

> \documentclass{letter}
>
> \begin{document}
>
> asdf
>

> \end{document}
>
> In which case should \usepackage{geometry} be included?

Well, it seems that, as it is, "geometry" covers only paper size.  That
is, if you set the paper size, then "geometry" will be included in the
usepackage list, and there will be a line "\geometry{<paper_size>}"
where <paper_size> is the paper size you have chosen, rendered into a
format understandable by the geometry package.

To make further use of the <\initial> collection, including rendering
margins and page orientation via "\geometry{}" preamble lines, I have
created savannah patch #3404. Check it out !