[Texmacs-dev] Alt behaviour not working when ctrl:swapcaps

From: Karl Hegbloom
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Alt behaviour not working when ctrl:swapcaps
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 21:41:47 -0700

In my test user session, the default keyboard settings are used, and I
can set TeXmacs to use "Equivalent for mod1" in the keyboard settings
for the A modifier.  Alt works as expected.

But in my own session, I have the keyboard set to swap caps lock and
control.  I can't understand how this would affect things, but for some
reason the mod1 setting does NOT make the A modifier function correctly.
I have to have it also remap the Alt key to the A modifier.

I'm using Debian XFree86 4.3.0.dfsg.1-8 (experimental), and Gnome
keyboard settings to set the ctrl:swapcaps for my own session.

--
    Karl Hegbloom
(o_  mailto:address@hidden