Re: [Texmacs-dev] how to add aditional language?

From: Marius
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] how to add aditional language?
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 16:30:30 +0300

On Saturday 04 September 2004 13:19, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:

> > It does not work for me.

Now it works good, then I use python2.2 version.

> > How to look at result? With .po files I generate .mo files and put to
> > some directory. With .scm if I translate some lines and replace file
> > "TeXmacs/langs/natural/dic/english-italian.scm" with translated and
> > Document->Language->Italian does not work--- nothing happens.
>
> You have to load the scheme files *as* verbatim files in order to
> edit them in TeXmacs. TeXmacs cannot import .po files; you have to
> use Andrey's dictool for that.

I want to see what and there I have translated. I prepare file
english-fortranslators.scm with lines:

("a modifier" "1a modifier")
("a series" "2a series")
("abbreviation" "3abbreviation")
("your language" "1429your language")

and now I want see this translation on gui. How?