[Texmacs-dev] get/set Auxiliary data from Guile

From: Felix Breuer
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] get/set Auxiliary data from Guile
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 22:59:14 +0200

Hello!

I am toying around with my own Guile actions, and I would like to know
how to add Auxiliary data to a document and how to read it back later
on. Something tells me that (search-upwards) and friends are not the
best route to take...

In general: are the Guile functions one can use to traverse the document
tree documented anywhere? Or is writing that documentation the next item
on my to-do list after I have figured out all about document traversal
by myself?  ;)

Thanks,
Felix