[Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs-Maxima interface

From: Andrej Grozin
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs-Maxima interface
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 08:47:32 +0200 (CEST)

Hello *,

Recent changes in cvs maxima made both the old interface (included with
TeXmacs) and the new one (which I sent to the mailing list a while ago)
unusable.

Please test the included interface:
tm_maxima                   goes to /usr/libexec/TeXmacs/bin/
texmacs-maxima-5.9.1.lisp   goes to /usr/share/TeXmacs/plugins/maxima/lisp/

If it works OK, we'll incorporate in into TeXmacs. When Maxima-5.9.1 will
be released, only a single line in tm_maxima will change.

Andrey Grozin